Canned Tomato Products
Based in Modesto, Ca. the DiNapoli family has over 60 years of tomato processing experience. All of the tomatoes used by DiNapoli are grown in California and the primary variety is the San Marzano Style Plum tomato. Due to international licensing agreements, the word 'style' must be used when marketing these tomatoes as Italy has patented the trademark name of the plum tomatoes from this particular region of the country. DiNapoli tomato products are characterized by deep red color, soft fragile texture and a sweet natural taste. We are pleased to offer DiNapoli tomatoes to our customers.
- San Marzano Style Plum Tomatoes-Packed whole and peeled in natural juice. 6/#10 cans
- Diced Tomatoes in Juice-Peeled tomatoes diced to a cube-meant to hold shape during cooking. 6/#10 cans
- Ground Tomatoes in Puree-50% chunky ground vine ripened peeled tomatoes, 50% fresh pack tomato puree. 6/#10 cans
- Tomato Sauce-Whole peeled tomatoes, seasoned, cooked and strained to create a rich and flavorful sauce. 6/#10 cans
- Tomato Paste-Whole peeled plum tomatoes cooked and reduced to a rich, red concentrate. Adds thickness and body to soups and sauces. 6/#10 cans
- Tomato Puree (Extra Heavy)-Whole peeled tomatoes, briefly cooked and strained to a thick liquid. 6/#10 cans
- Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes-Roasted, blackened, diced, full of flavor. 6/#10 cans
- Marinara Sauce- 6/#10 cans
Bianco DiNapoli Tomatoes are organically grown and harvested on Cliff Fong's family farm in Yolo County, California. Long summer days and fertile soil produce these very unique & delicious tomatoes. Within hours of harvest, our plum- shaped tomatoes are washed, steam-peeled and hand selected at the Olam tomato cannery in Williams, CA. Each can is packed with a touch of sea salt, organic basil then topped in its own juices.