LA TOURANGELLE ARTISAN NUT OILS
Starting with perfectly pure ingredients, each batch of artisan oil from La Tourangelle is unique and hand-crafted in Woodland, CA. The nuts and herbs are hand-roasted in cast iron kettles, then expeller-pressed, lightly filtered and bottled. Their oils are very flavorful with rich colors.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil– should not be cooked due to its low heat point but makes a great finish for salad dressing, soup, pasta, spreads and baked goods, and more. 250mL canister.
- Roasted Hazelnut Oil– delicious in salad dressing, pasta, and on meat, fish, and baked pastries. Great butter substitute; works best with low heat. 1,000mL canister.
- Roasted Walnut Oil– rich nutty taste and light color. Use in baking, salads, pasta, sauces, or on grilled fish or meat. Works well with medium-high heat. Available by the gallon.
- Roasted Pecan Oil– full-bodied, intense flavor; wonderful on baked goods; a fragrant addition to sauces or drizzled on pasta or greens. Works well with medium-high heat. 250mL canister.
- Roasted Almond Oil– good sub for olive oil; adds subtle almond flavor to any dish. Works well with medium-high heat. 1,000mL canister.
- Basil Infused Oil– fragrant basil flavor perfect for pesto, caprese salad, grilled chicken or fish, or as a dipping oil for bread. Works well with high heat. 250mL canister.
- Avocado Oil– rich emerald green oil; thick with a subtle buttery flavor. Delicious in uncooked items like salads and dips, but also ideal for cooking because it has a higher smoke point than olive oil. 1,000mL canister.
- Toasted Sesame Seed Oil- golden brown oil with bold, nutty flavor ideal for vinaigrettes, stir-fry, and marinades. Works well in medium-high heat applications. 1,000mL canister.
- Grapeseed Oil– light, neutral flavor and a very high smoke point make this oil best for stir-fries and sautés; also makes a lovely addition to marinades. Available by the gallon.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil– organic coconuts pressed within 4 days of being hand harvested. Pure coconut taste and beautiful texture, perfect for cooking, baking, dressings, or frying. 15oz canister.
hearty nuthouse granola
Nut House Granola is packed with whole nuts, juicy fruit, and pure maple syrup. The granola is mixed by hand in small batches then slowly baked to create a beautiful granola that is perfectly balanced in richness, sweetness, and saltiness. The final product is rustic and delicious with an addictive texture. Nut House Granola is made in Berkeley, CA using all natural ingredients including California farm-direct Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans and Raisins, Organic Oats, Coconut, Agave Syrup, and Non-GMO Verified Canola Oil. We offer Nut House Original Granola in convenient 10# bags.
fall farmer's market
Our annual Fall Farmer’s Market is just around the corner and you do not want to miss it! We host these farmer’s markets to highlight the bounty of the season and to strengthen the relationship between our farmers and chefs. Everyone in the industry is invited so please spread the word!
We will have some awesome free raffle prizes from MAC Knives, Stagger Lee Goods, Excalibur Dehydrator, and gift cards to participating restaurants + chef demonstrations will include a ramen noodle making demonstration by Origami Asian Grill and the art of Hoshigaki with Carpe Vino!
|Thank you to the following participating restaurant partners:|
|Tap & Vine||Nixtaco|
|Carpe Vino||Alaro Brewing|
|Zocalo||Origami Asian Grill|
|Pizza Supreme Being||Adamo's|
|The Grid||Seasons Davis|
|Taste||River City Brewing|
|Brickyard||Smokey Oaks Tavern|
|Grateful Bread||Il Pizzaiolo|
|Hale||American River College|
|Rudolph Steiner College|
A special thank you to our participating farms and purveyors for all their hard work to provide our chefs with great produce:
|Del Rio Botanical||Twin Peaks Orchard|
|Ray Yeung Farm||Riverdog Farm|
|Full Belly Farm||DiNapoli Tomatoes|
|Orland Farmstead Creamery||Paradiso Tomatoes|
|Sierra Nevada Cheese Co.||Casa Sanchez|
|Fiscalini Cheese||Tampico Spice|
|Nicolau Farms||Queso Salazar|
|Sparrow Lane Vinegars||Mi Rancho Tortillas|
|Paragary Bakery||Premier Mushrooms|
|Z Specialty Foods||Nippon Shokken|
|California Olive Ranch||Hodo Soy Tofu|
|Nuthouse Granola||Sacramento Spouting Company|
|Elegant Beans & Beyond||Produce Alive|
|California Endive Farm||Pure Rice First|
|Early Bird Farm||Barsotti Juice Co.|