The transition from summer to fall is upon us and this week we are offering a significant mix of fall fruits and vegetables from several local farms for upcoming menu changes:
- Bunched Beets-Red, Gold and Chioggia beets with greens from Capay Organics. 12 bunch/case-$17.75.
- Chard-Bunched Red, Green and Rainbow chards from Riverdog Farm. Fresh, good size, organic.
- 12 bunch/case-$17.75.
- Watermelon Radish-Also from Riverdog, good size and flavor. Available by the pound-$1.85.
- Braising Mix-Excellent mix of greens-chards, spinach, kale, mustard-from Del Rio Botanical. 4# case-$16.75.
- Belgian/Red/ Mixed Endive-Flavorful chicories from California Vegetable Specialties, Rio Vista. Price varies.
- Dry Farm Potatoes-German Butterball, French and Banana Fingerlings, Yellow Finn, Mt. Rose from Little Organic Farm. Great flavor, organic. 20#-$55.75
- Winter Squash-Seasonal favorites-Butternut, Green Acorn, Kabocha, Spaghetti, Red Kuri, Delicata and Sweet Dumpling from Landmark Produce, Lodi, Ca. Price and size varies.
- Golden Chanterelles-Excellent quality, great price. From Oregon. $9.75#
- Apple Hill Apples-Gala, Golden Delicious, Jonathan. 20#-$23.75.
- Delta Pears-Bartlett, Red, Bosc, Seckel, French Butter. Price varies.
- Pomegranates-Good size and color. California grown. 36 count case-$29.75/available by the piece.
- Fuyu Persimmons-First of the crop. 8# case-$13.75.
- Quince-California grown. 32/34 count. $24.75.