Please join us for Tasting Tuesday on May 7th, 2019 from 1PM to 3PM! This event will take place at our warehouse, located at 8340 Belvedere Ave, Sacramento, CA 95826.
We will be welcoming Renee Cade from TCHO, our new chocolate purveyor, to give insight on their locally crafted chocolate. Also joining us is Ted Jones, owner of Jones and Company Vanilla and Flavorings. We will feature Jones and Co. vanilla beans, extracts, and baking ingredients.
We will have several chefs from Sacramento and the surrounding areas joining us to create tasty bites. Included in our guests will be:
- Elizabeth McCleary, owner of a Sacramento favorite, Devine Gelateria. Elizabeth will be providing us with her own rich gelato made with TCHO chocolate.
- Rising Star Pastry Chef Award winner, David Rodriguez, currently at Watershed in Grass Valley. He will be joining us with various tasty creations of his own, showcasing both TCHO and Jones and Company.
- Martha Curry, owner and chef at Amour de Patisserie, spotlighting TCHO with her decadent chocolate covered strawberries.
- Patricio Wise, owner and chef at Nixtaco in Roseville. Patricio will be putting a pleasant spin on chocolate while showcasing TCHO in a traditional Mole dish.
- Karen Holmes, owner and chef at Karen’s Bakery in Folsom. Karen will be creating a spectacular ‘super snickerdoodle’, featuring Jones and Co. products.
- Milk Money 's talented team will also be spotlighting numerous Jones and Co. products with their rich vanilla donut filled with vanilla cream and rolled in vanilla sugar.
Plus, we will be raffling gift cards from local restaurants every half hour (must be present to win). This event is open to everyone in the restaurant and hospitality industry. Please spread the word to your team and industry friends.