Aldon's Leafy Greens
We are proud to now offer a unique variety of locally grown microgreens and living greens from Aldon’s Leafy Greens. Located in Fair Oaks, CA, products from Aldon’s Leafy Greens are grown 365 days/year in a contained agriculture environment, and are pesticide and GMO free. Aldon’s uses 90% less water and energy than conventional growers and contribute zero agriculture runoff to local waterways. We are proud to offer nutrient dense products from Aldon’s Leafy Greens.
Microgreens– packed in 4oz clamshells:
- Borage Shoots– mild cucumber or oyster leaf flavor with succulent texture.
- Miz America Hybrid- mizuna mustard microgreens with deep purple color and a pleasant, spicy taste.
- Mitsuba- Japanese parsley is a popular Asian herb with the clean, wild flavor of chervil-meets-celery leaf.
- Mixed Mizuna– a combination of up to three Mizuna Mustard varieties adds color, texture, and spice to dishes.
- Mixed Bok Choy– a mix of white stem bok choy and purple magic bok choy microgreens make a crunchy, colorful garnish.
Living Greens with root ball attached:
- Chef’s Sampler (22 root balls total)– mixture of living greens listed below.
- Red Veined Sorrel (6 root balls)- bright green leaves with rich red stem and veins; lemon tangy flavor.
- Miz America Hybrid (6 root balls)- living mizuna mustard with deep purple color and a pleasant, spicy taste.
- Mitsuba (4 root balls)- living Japanese parsley with the clean, wild flavor of chervil meets celery leaf.
- White Stem Bok Choy (2 root balls)- smooth green leaves and thick white stalks. It is one of the most popular Asian vegetables and a main ingredient in Asian cooking.